3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Write 7 things about yourself that people may not know (BONUS: My 7 Favorite Things List follows).
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Since this is Faith’s Blog, this will be 7 things about her (she told me what to write ;)
1. I am officially eating food now. I’d say “real” food, but it sure doesn’t look anything like mommy’s and daddy’s. I started off with Rice Cereal, then went to Oatmeal. I’ve also eaten carrots, bananas, apples, and prunes. My favorite so far are apples. Looks like I’ve inherited mommy’s sweet tooth!
2. The time change did affect me a little, but I am still sleeping through the night, and can usually fall asleep without needing a nighttime bottle.
3. I enjoy bath time and have recently become fascinated with putting my feet in my mouth. Those 2 thoughts go together because I usually stick my feet in my mouth while I’m in the tub.
4. I’m currently wearing Size 3 diapers and anywhere from 3-9 months in clothes (it’s amazing how the different brands range). Mommy is always on the lookout for the perfect pair of shoes for me (apparently shoe sizes for infants vary across the board by brand as well); she’s already taught me that a girl can never have enough shoes. Can you say Mini-Blahniks? Or Children-Louboutins?
5. While we’re on the subject of footwear, I am the master sock-houdini. Those things have practically no chance of staying on my feet. Maybe mommy and daddy should try these Stay With Me Socks:
6. I enjoy sitting up on my own and standing up with a little help. I am still not a big fan of tummy time. Whenever they try to put me on my tummy, I just roll myself over to my back because I like it better that way!
7. Mommy and daddy have tried pacifier after pacifier but I only have 1 favorite (it's not even the fancy kind), and I spit the others out because I know the difference. They always think they can get away with giving me another pacifier, but they finally buckled down and bought me some more of the one I like! And because my cheeks are so chubby, the plastic leaves a ring around my mouth but it goes away.
While I’m on the subject of things I like, for my second list of seven I’m going to share my favorite things list (these are things that I have used and have really helped mommy and daddy along the way so far):
1. Bouncer (also dubbed my "Poo Chair", mine wasn't even one of the fancy kinds)
2. Diaper Genie (they forget how great this thing is because they're not always surrounded by my smell ;)
3. Itzbeen (because neither mommy nor daddy have any concept of time!)
4. Miracle Blanket (or as they have dubbed it, The Baby Straightjacket)
5. Germ Guardian Nursery Sanitizer (has been great for my bottles, pacifiers, and toys)
6. Umbrella Stroller (again, nothing fancy here, but this thing's a great ride)
7. Wipe Warmer (makes getting my bottom wiped so much easier!)
And I nominate:
1. Dee @ Two of a Kind Working on a Full House
2. Holly @ Caring for Carleigh
3. Jackie @ Starting Over in New Orleans
4. Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye
5. Kirsten @ Just The 3 Of Us
6. Lea @ Nicholas' Touch
7. Sara @ Life Goes On