1. My BP was 155/82 (starting to creep up steadily, but I was expecting that as I head into the 3rd trimester here . . . will probably be upping the meds soon) 138/100 at the OB's office less than a week later (it's a little all over the place, but they'll keep watching it closely)
2. Baby's HR was 156 (strong and steady!)
3. Baby weighed 1.5 lbs (35th percentile = on the small end of normal)
4. Baby's foot measured 2 cm (just under an inch)
5. They were able to look at the heart more closely again this time and were able to see everything that they couldn't see before. The doctor said "the heart is perfect", so yay! As always, a big THANK YOU to everyone who is continuing to pray for us and this baby.