Background HTML

Friday, October 2, 2009

Four-Months Old

Four-months old last Wednesday, and I've had yet another BUSY month. Another trip to the pediatrician's office last week with some incredible highlights:

1. Weight 14 lbs 11 oz.

2. Height 23 3/4 inches

3. Head Circumference 41.5

I am growing faster than mommy and daddy ever imagined. I did really well with my shots again too! So, without further adieu, here's my month in pictures:
Getting more comfortable with tummy time
and have become a pro at rolling over:
Had some visits with Aunt Liz and Uncle Mike:
And Aunt Nat (who is now officially an Aunt):
My second trip to the beach (and if you can remember my green bathing suit from my first beach trip, I don't fit into it anymore . . . surprise, surprise):

My first time touching the ocean:

1 comment:

Sara said...

So cute!! I love her little orange swimsuit!