Background HTML

Saturday, April 24, 2010

11-Months Old

Yesterday marked 11-months from my birth, and one month 'til my first birthday! Mommy celebrated by ordering invitations to my first birthday party and starting her ongoing lists of guests and supplies. See, my parents just don't know how to do small gatherings. Well, in any case, I'm sure you'll be getting a party report card and pictures in about a month or so. I'll leave you with some pictures in the meantime (these were from my 9-month shoot with Ms. Andrea):

5 comments:

Sara said...

What a beautiful baby girl!! She looks so happy!

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Stunning photos. Really, I have no words! She's beautiful and the pictures just capture sweetness!

Natalie A. said...

Your daughter is so beautiful and you have taken such great photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great weekend!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Such beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!

Dee said...

She is so stinkin cute! Those are great pictures!