Background HTML

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chugging Right Along

32 weeks and counting. I had my first fetal non-stress test (NST) at the OB's office this morning. We were in and out of the office in a half-hour, so that's a good thing. My BP was high (148/102), but it's been wavering up and down so much that I guess until it remains consistenly high, I won't start freaking out. On Friday at Maternal Fetal, my BP was great, "textbook" even (120/80), so the doctors and I will just keep watching it closely.

We are officially on the twice-a-week plan. I go to my OB's office on Tuesday mornings for NSTs and to Maternal Fetal on Friday afternoons for biophysical scans (and more pictures). We got to see Philipeanut last Friday, but when I went to upload the pictures from the CD the tech had burned for us, there was only 1 picture on there, and it wasn't even ours . . . oh well. We'll probably get new pictures this Friday (depending on which tech we get), so I won't worry about it too much. So that's that for the update! Keep praying.

1 comment:

DG said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is great news. 2 times a week I am sure is a little overwhelming but when you get a good report that has to be encouraging!!!