Background HTML

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Introducing . . .

Faith Addyson Brooks!

Today marked week 1. Here are some week 1 milestones:
1. She's had her first pediatrician's appointment and is already back up to birth weight.
2. We're slowly starting her on some tummy time.
3. She can hold her own pacifier in her mouth (and can bat it out of her mouth as well).
4. She's almost rolled over a couple of times.

And here are some "Day 7" pictures that I snapped (she even went to her very first mass today):

4 comments:

Joylynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so very happy for you. May God bless your precious baby, and always hold her in the palm of His hand. I love her name. It's beautiful.

God bless,
Joy

Sara said...

Congratulations on little Faith! She is so adorable - and a tiny little peanut!!
I am so happy for you guys. Keep us updated on how things are going with your newest addition.
So happy!!

DG said...

CONGRATS!!!! I was hoping to see beautiful baby pictures soon and have been praying for you. I am so happy to see that she is here!!!! I love her name, so cute! She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures and I look foward to hearing more about her, I am so happy for you!

Kirsten: said...

Congrats on your precious baby girl!!!